We’ve released 3 updates in the last month! We’ve: ★ introduced scoring so you can keep track of your position during the game and there will alwyas be a winner! no more stalemates! ★ added Read the Rest…
Canopy – strategic board game for iPad
From dense jungles and rainforests to tranquil-looking meadows and woodlands, there is a constant battle for survival and domination. There are life-forms competing for essential resources: energy from the sun and chemical building blocks from the earth that will let them expand and take over the land.
What are we talking about? Sci-fi soldiers? Mutant viruses? Terra-forming aliens?
Actually they’re a lot closer to home and a lot more familiar – the plants and trees that cover our Earth. Enter their world of survival-of-the-fittest in this addictive strategy game.
Canopy is a turn-based game played on a hexagonal grid. Players start by placing their first couple of roots. After that it’s up to you to outwit the other players as you grow, add more roots, uproot your opponents and snap their branches. But don’t forget that you only have one growing season to defeat them. Do you have what it takes to capture all the sunshine and dominate the canopy?
- pass-and-play for 2-6 players
- atmospheric and relaxing background birdsong (no angry birds!)
- strategy board game requiring both skill and luck
Just launched: v1.3
- New rule: if you don’t reconnect to a dead branch next turn, it will wither away.
- How to play: the rules page is shorter & simpler with slideshow tutorials.
- Usability revamped: now it’s more consistent and easier to use, thanks to feedback from iPad users.
What about the next version? Let us know your priorities and we’ll do our best to add the features you really want. Contact us.